(as of Oct 21,2021 15:22:31 UTC – Details)
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or Snow Leopard problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping
your MacBook working just the way you want. The tasks include:
• Managing and organizing your desktop
• Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
• Communicating via email, audio, and video chat
• Troubleshooting system problems
• Entertaining with music and videos
• Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
• Accessing your data from anywhere with MobileMe
• Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
• Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
• Protecting and securing your data
• Recording video and publishing it instantly to YouTube or MobileMe
• Configuring your AirPort base station to best support your MacBook’s capabilities